Wednesday, September 20, 2006

FINALLY

Well, I am finally getting around to updating this blog. My apologies to all of you who have been so faithfully disappointed each time you check. But, I promise to be better.
Nathan and I have finally gotten settled here in California, and life is good! We have a great apartment which is still coming together, and I plan on posting pictures of it as soon as it's finished. California is a different place to live, and there are things we've had to adjust to. (Like not having a Wal-Mart). But the weather is great, and we love having the beach so close.
Nathan is working hard, and is learning a lot. Some days are better than others, and that's life. In all of our spare time together we have been watching the second season of lost, and LOVING IT! It is a great show for all of you who have never seen it. We highly recommend it.
Pregnancy wise- I'm getting nice and fat and find out next tuesday (the 26th) whether we're having a boy or girl. We'll be sure to let everyone know.
I'll post some pictures ASAP! So keep checking!

No comments: