Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Weddings, Family, And Christmas Decorations






Well, our family has been very busy these last couple weeks with two weddings, and seeing lots of family. Two weekends ago Miriam, Ben and Ryanne flew out to LA and we drove to Sacramento for a wedding. Nathans cousin Robbie married a girl named Sunny. When we got back, my sister Beth was here and we had a great time shopping, spending time at the beach, and spending time in traffic. Yuck! On Thanksgiving day we travelled to Arizona for yet another wedding. Ben and Ryanne got married on the 25th and it was fun to have all of Nathan's family there for the occasion. When we got back from the festivities, I got motivated and for FHE on Monday Nathan and I set up our Christmas tree. It was a very tiring experience (as you can clearly see).
We love our family so much and are grateful for the time we were able to spend together these past couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun Linds! you are looking cute...man, I wish I looked that dang cute when I was prego!!!

Anonymous said...

My Sister and her husband keep telling Ben and I that we need to talk to you guys and convince you to come to Frannie for the reception. They really enjoyed you guys and were hoping they'd get to hang out with you there! I hope you are both doing well!

Anonymous said...

ummmm I think somebody has the wrong date that some very special people got married.