Sunday, December 17, 2006

Today...


Nathan wanted to send a current picture of my belly to Forrest on his mission, so here is a current picture of me as of today. I am feeling great and just keep getting bigger and bigger! But I continue to love being pregnant...even when he is jamming his little foot up under my ribs. It's still cute! We are getting so excited to meet the little guy and see what he looks like. We've only got a week and a half until there's only one more month to go! Yikes! It's going to fly by!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You look amazing!! Ugh...if I knew I'd be as cute as you when I have a baby I'd get pregnant right now. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck Linds, your belly is so big, but you look GREAT!! It makes it a little more real when you acutally see a picture of it huh? I love it, finally I get to see what you look like now!! YAY!! love ya!

Paula said...

can't wait for the new nephew! still looking good lindsay.