Friday, September 21, 2007

My little doll

The other night Beckett was giving me all these sweet faces, so I got out the camera and took a few pictures. What a sweetie!


This last picture was one day as I was feeding Beckett, I had almost finished and he was SO clean. I was so proud of myself and of him for being so clean. THEN, he realized that he could put in thumb in his mouth and then smear it all over his face. This is the messiest he's ever been. Notice the high chair tray is super clean.

5 comments:

Benji and Rypie said...

hahaha I love seeing pictures of Beckett... keep them coming. I love the food one. He looks so proud of himself. We miss you guys... maybe we will mail ourselves in a box to LA.

Brooke said...

Beckett IS so sweet. They make you melt huh? I always get excited when Ty isn't very messy after eating. But now he INSISTS on feeding himself and I just dread the clean up!

Judds said...

Beckett is sooooooo cute! We love seeing pictures of him. Thanks for helping me out with the background. I finally figured it out! I hope that everything is going well in LA

allisonlaurel said...

He is so cute. I am so excited for him to meet Addy!

Jamie said...

Wow, he sure does look a lot like you! I'd never noticed so much before but in those pictures he looks exactly like you...except for the messy food face one. :)