Friday, October 05, 2007

For Benji and Rypie

This post is mainly for Ben and Ryanne. . . really it's just a bunch of random pictures I've taken lately.
Boys and their toys. Beckett's toy bear is appropriate. Nathan with his head set and controller in hand...appropriate? I'm not even going to tell you what day of the week this was.Beckett is getting so big. . . he doesn't even look like a baby to me anymore. What a little man.
TOOFERS! This is the real reason I needed to post. I've been telling you all about these teeth he has, but no one believes me. . . cause I haven't posted the proof. He has four. Two on top, two on the bottom. Recently he's learned what a reaction he gets from people when he shows them off. Usually the smile is a bit more crooked then the one shown here. Normally he lines up the top right tooth with the bottom left and gives it his all. I get an array of reactions from people.
Still lovin' the bath.

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute teeth, big boy! Isabel loves the bath too. She stands up at the side of it all the time, especially when Mia is in and splashes all over!

allisonlaurel said...

Hey- Addy has the same bath! They were meant for each other! Cute pictures, your family is adorable!

the fellers said...

haha, I love that picture with the teeth, too funny, isnt it funny how all of a sudden they arent babies anymore? They look like little boys? Crazy! I want to see you guys again!

Josephine said...

How cute is his grin!!! I love your new blog look.

Anonymous said...

How ridiculously cute is my nephew?! Mom had me make a background with him and Lydia together so she could stare at them both. I can't wait to see you three!

Benji and Rypie said...

Once we laid eyes on your post Ben started packing to come see you guys... a while later we realized this action might not be the best on our grades or our bank account. We are so excited to see you guys, Beckett looks so old and cute and just wonderful. Thank you for the post... it really touches my heart in many different ways. Feel free to keep putting pictures up. It may finally click to us that grades don't matter and we will end up on your doorstep.

Judds said...

I LOVE these pictures of Beckett. He is such the little man. I am convinced that he should marry Devynn.Then we can be related in more ways than one...that sounds weird. You know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

Not gonna lie... this is about the 6th time I have looked at your blog today

Purple's Mom said...

Super cute Beckett!!! And super cute new blog design! Lindz--you are SO creative and I am going to keep bugging you until your creations are showcased in every boutique in LA! ;-) Seriously...

Jamie said...

That little smile is just so great! He is such a little man. Is Jacob really going to get that big, sit up on his own, walk, ride a bike, go to school, etc.?????!! Sometimes I can't believe how fast your little guy has grown. I remember when you and Aimee told me you were pregnant in the stairwell at IS...

Time sure does go by fast!

Blake said...

I love your new header, it looks fabulous! Blake and I are just admiring Beckett's rolls--we are convinced him and Ty will play BYU football together one day!

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha...first when I saw "He doesn't look like a baby to me anymore...such a little man" I thought you were talking about Nathan.