Monday, March 03, 2008

San Diego

We, along with 8 other couple friends, went to San Diego for a getaway weekend during the first part of February. It was such a blast to stay right on the beach. I finally got to see some sun! I needed it. On Saturday night we all headed out to dinner, and this is when the madness began. Let's just put it this way. 8 couples. 10 kids. no fun. Beckett was super grumpy the whole time and it was a nightmare. We got some pretty intense stares.
All in all we had a fabulous weekend. We have the greatest friends here in LA and have such a great time together.

5 comments:

the fellers said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun....except that going out to dinner part, looked like a crazy time!! Beckett is getting so big!!! Oh my heck, we need to see each other soon....any Canada summer plans??

Shantay* said...

wow you guys are ambitious, thats something that i would have said ill go if I can find a babysitter for Zaylie! good for you guys.

Unknown said...

I heard Beckett is so much happier in his "natural habitat." What a joy the little man is.

Brooke said...

I LOVE san diego and could live there some day. I need some serious vitamin d--this utah weather is killing me slowly!

Durrant said...

Hey I found your blog and thought I would say hi! Beckett is so dang cute! Congrats by the way! He is about the same age as Crew. Feel free to check out our blog at durrantfam.blogspot.com. I have to warn ya that I am not very good at keeping it updated.