Sunday, November 02, 2008

A hard time...

I know, I know...two posts about this in the past few days. But I just want to put one last plug out there to everyone I know, either living in or outside the state of California. The last few months have been really difficult as we've moved toward election day, and for us here in California, the outcome of a very heated and controversial issue. This commercial sums up how hard it's been for us to face so much opposition and hate. If you think they are exaggerating how bad it's been, they are not. I have been called those names (and worse) and have seen the anger and rage coming from the other side. I pray every night for the hearts of people everywhere to be softened, to really search out this issue and the implications it will have on our lives. I pray for this state and this country, which I love.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yikes...we just voted on our Cali absentee ballots. I am glad that we can still have a voice there even if we are so far. Way to go being strong and taking a stand there!

Itty-Bitty Portraits said...

Hey there, I am a former classmate of Nathan's and I was writing to get an email adress I can send and evite to. It will be July 24th and July 25th in Cowley at the park. You can email me at tinacolada4u2@hotmail.com and I will send an evite your way. Great photographs too, I also do photography! Tell Nathan hi and you guys have a darling little family Tina (Miller) Stinson