Tuesday, April 27, 2010

one of those days...




This summarizes the kind of day I've had today.

Photobucket

From being up all night with an inconsolable child, to dealing with a screeching younger child for an hour in the grocery store, to this {see picture}, I am about ready to throw in the towel and call it a day.
Fortunately while at said grocery store I was inspired to buy myself a refreshing Diet Cola and for a few moments I will bask in sweet silence and forget that I have a bottle of Pace Picante salsa adorning the inside of my refrigerator.
And I had fun photographing it.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Amen sister! I will drink to that! Hope tomorrow is much better! ;)

the fellers said...

ugh, I am sorry Linds..I hate days like those, but I guess one good thing is they make us appreciate the good days so much more!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

Sorry Linds! Hopefully today will be better.

Purple's Mom said...

Awesome! Well...I can see that clearly you are not frazzled at all and have all KINDS of free time to do this little invitation favor for me! hahahaha! You're the BEST!!! Did I say that already??? XO

Unknown said...

Um, that's my day today. Hate these days.