Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do you know Jason Wade??

Last week we went to a concert with Logan and Paula and saw Lifehouse and Daughtry perform. It was AWESOME. One of my favorite parts was when Jason Wade (lead singer for Lifehouse) came out with Daughtry and sang 'Home'. Really good stuff. Jason Wade is really good. I've always loved Lifehouse, but to hear him and see him, took it to the next level.
What do I mean by next level??
The day after the concert, I called Nathan to give him the scoop on Jason Wade (because I'd wikipediad him) and Nathan said, "Wow Linds, you were really taken with him, huh?" Unfortunately I couldn't deny it.
Just so you can see what I'm talking about, I've included some pictures.

Photobucket
photo via photos
Photobucket
photo via photos
Photobucket
photo via photos
Photobucket
photo via photos

Does anyone agree with Nathan and I?? Here are some additional details to help you understand.

-He is adorable.
-He has an IN-CRED-IBLE voice. You've heard it, but it's just as good live.
-He's married and has been for 9 years.
-He's a talented songwriter.
-He is an amazing performer. Believable
-He's got an interesting story...Christian missionary parents, lived all over the place.

I digress.

Oh, and Daughtry was really good too.

2 comments:

the fellers said...

I too LOVE lifehouse.....sigh

Katie said...

Been waiting for this post. I think we'll watch some Lifehouse on YouTube tonight and see if we are taken as well.