Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Addendum to previous post...


Possible explanations for the random picture in that last post from Nathan?

(not sure if the lack of comments/questioning stemmed from the inability to conclude any parallels between that image and our life, or just shear confusion.)


Possibility #1. Our first sighting of the Australian mammal.


Possibility #2. A simple reminder to you all that we're still here. In Australia.


Possibility #3. A recent lesson on how kangaroo offspring are toted around in a pouch.


Possibility #4. Nathan just brought one home as a pet for the boys.


Possibility #5. That one of us might be looking like said kangaroo before too long.


Any guesses?

Photobucket

Yes, indeed #3 is on the way and we are so so excited! I am due mid-October and am just through my first trimester. I felt more sick this time, but still think it's a boy. I figure that way I am not disappointed when I find out it is a boy, and if it turns out to be a girl, it will be a delightful surprise. Beckett has been praying for a baby sister.
(probably so I stop trying on all of the girl accessories I buy on him) :)

Oh and I had to include this picture, so you can get an accurate idea of what the babe will look like if it is a girl.

Photobucket

I went in yesterday for my first doctors appointment and giggled through the whole ultrasound like it was my first experience with it. It just became a reality for me as I saw the little bean wiggle around, feet crossed at the ankles, hands waving around. It's pretty awesome.

Yay for babies! Can't wait to meet this little one.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just about to leave a comment on your last post that I didn't think people were cluing in due to the lack of commentary. Glad to know that confusion in cleared up now.

So, so excited for you. We'll keep our fingers crossed for a girl, but since you make such adorable baby boys, we won't be disappointed if it's male.

Love you.

Kay said...

Congrats Lindsay! Your boys are adorable, so another boy wouldn't be that bad! Good luck with the pregnancy and hope you start feeling better!

Megan said...

Congratulations!!! We are expecting #3 at the end of September! So exciting for you, Nathan, and your two little men!!! Hopefully we will be able to add a few more members to the "Pink Teams"!!! Keep us posted via the Blogging world!

Carrie said...

Ha ha! I even already knew, and had no clue as to what Nathan was trying to say with his Kangaroo picture. How clever - then again Nathan's in a whole different world of clever than I so I'm not that surprised ;)

Love you guys, and am so excited for you to be a family of 5! Craziness.

Crystal said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! You have such beautiful babies! Can't wait to hear girl or boy! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Kirsten said...

Yay! That's so exciting. Hope all goes well for you. About the kangaroo--I meant to post that I was jealous that you actually saw one standing up and looking alive. We've only seen them looking bored.
Beckett and Will look sooooo different! I'm sure this one will be just as adorable, whether a boy or girl.

the fellers said...

Oh!!!!! Congrats linds!!! 3 is so much fun...a lot of work...but so much fun! AND I just found out through Care that I can call you...so...when she finally emails me the letter, I will call you...if I can figure out the time change! ;)

the fellers said...

Ok...so having three also takes all of your brain cells...she is not emailing me a letter...she is emailing me your NUMBER!

Margaret said...

Congrats, Nathan and Lindsay!

Laura said...

Yeah for you and Nathan and the boys!

Russell Roberts said...

I just noticed on the picture with Beckett and the hair bow. In the lower left hand side of his face, right below his mouth, I think you can see a tear. Sad, sad day.

agirlnamedgay said...

ahhh great news! an australian baby!

Andrea Gilberg said...

Yay. super exciting. I totally didn't get the last post either. Congrats. You have darling kiddos.

allisonlaurel said...

Yay!! How fun! I hope you start to feel better soon. Miss you!