Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Baby's on his way

Hello to anyone who still checks this silly blog.
I'm all out of excuses for not posting, however I figured that it would be a good way to update the 2 of you who still check it.

Baby boy #3 will definitely be here by Friday October 14th! Just two more sleeps to go. We are so excited to meet him, and I'm feeling so much less anxious at this point then I was with the other 2. I actually feel super-duper, but I'm looking forward to being done being pregnant. It's getting too hard to bend over, hold 2 year olds and open car doors. The door catches my mid-section every time!

Photobucket

This is a picture of Nathan and I on our 'babymoon' 3 weekends ago when we traveled down to Melbourne for the weekend. Our awesome friends, the Airds, watched our kiddos and we explored the city, had lots of yummy food and took a 5 hour drive south along an ocean highway to see one of Australia's wonders. These bad boys are called the 12 apostles. It was definitely worth the drive.

I'll be posting details of the little man's arrival shortly. If you have the time and patience... stay tuned.

7 comments:

Christy Gunnell said...

So excited for you Lindsay! Good luck with labor!

Megan said...

Good luck and so excited for you all! Can't wait to see pics of the new addition! :)

Mormon Mama said...

You two look like a couple of celebrities. Great picture. I'm excited to see you IN PERSON in less than a week!

Carole Ann & Jon said...

Hey, Good luck on baby! I'm so excited for you. I actually had no idea you were pregnant!~ I can't wait to see pictures! Good Luck!

Carrie said...

I can't wait to hear all the baby details. I will be thinking of you and hoping all goes well. Love you guys!

bklain said...

Are you even pregnant in this picture? For real. So beautiful. Love you both... congrats now that baby boy is here!!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

please post more! Those pics are awesome!