Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Oliver: 7.5 months

No worries that I haven't posted any pictures of my third child since he was a newborn.
Oops.
Fortunately he's just barely started sitting up, so even though I'm not at all on the ball, I've been able to capture the milestone.

This is one spoiled little man. An example: He's still not rolling over from back to front cause he has no motivation to. He's got two little helpers who sit and dangle toys in his face, hold his bottle for him and sing, coo and kiss on him constantly.

Hopefully from these pictures you can detect the pure sweetness of Oliver. He's an angel.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Rachell said...

Oh my gosh, Linds, he is SO CUTE! What a beautiful baby. I wish so bad I could snuggle and kiss and cuddle him.

Katie said...

Look at you all blogging and stuff. He is so sweet. To me he looks like such a mix between Beckett and WilWil. Wish I could love on him.

Megan said...

You are so amazingly talented! Not only do you create adorable babes you can capture there precious little sweetness through your photography! Oliver is too cute! Nick and I were in Cowley last weekend for his little brothers baby blessing and I got to talk to your amazing mother-in-law and she told me about your exciting upcoming trip! Hope you have an incredible time and I look forward to reading about it! ;)

Kirsten said...

He is so beautiful! He'd make the perfect Gap baby or something. Darling!

Ryanne said...

HE is so so so so cute! I want to meet him so badly! You should really think about posting pictures of the boys more often.

Laura said...

Those eyes are AMAZING! What a precious boy.

ashlee said...

Oh my word, give that boy whatever he wants! He is so cute.

Christy said...

Um, wow. If there ever was a Gerber baby, there he is. What a looker!