Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ode to my family...

So, about a month and a half ago, Nathan's family came out to visit us and see Beckett. I meant to post pictures about their visit, but forgot to. So, better late than never. Here are some pictures of the fun trip we had together. It was great to see them and for everybody to get a 'Beckett' fix. It was so nice of them to make the trip out here and we appreciate all of their love!
Sweet Russell--such a great Uncle. He loved holding Beckett, and was a natural.
Me and Momma Miriam, in the back of the car, laughing our heads off at something. Not sure what. We all went down to the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica and walked around. We left Nathan Russell, and Grandpa Roberts with Beckett and they had a little manly bonding time.

We also went to the beach and practised our ballet moves. Jks...it was a fairly decent day, however the water was freezing. Here Papa Smurf is showing us his 'moves'-look at those toes...and that's sand under those feet-a tough move.

5 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

I am so excited to find you guys on here. What an adorable family. Your baby is so cute and I love his name. We just had a baby in December...and I know how fun it is!!!! Hope all is well with you.
Oh...you can visit our blog... I just started it.
jessnmatt.blogspot.com

Jessica

Anonymous said...

Everytime I look at your blog I just want to hop on a plane and come hang out with you guys. I am so excited that you are all coming up next week. I count the hours till I see you guys...

allisonlaurel said...

Cute family! I love them! You guys look like you had a ball!

Judds said...

Brother Roberts has great form. He could go far with his mad skills.

Paula said...

Very cute. I wish we could have been there. I like the fact that Miriam is wearing a hoodie and Shane can show a girly side.