Thursday, July 24, 2008

Half-Way till home

Right now I'm sitting in a beautiful log cabin in Island Park, ID, compliments of my sister-in-law Ryanne, and her family. Last Wednesday Beckett and I flew to SLC and drove to Frannie for Rachell and Tim's wedding on Saturday. We had a great time being with family, and celebrating the wonderful newlyweds. It was so much fun! The Billings, MT temple is beautiful. I did the pictures for the wedding, so the day was slightly more stressful, but I'm excited about the results, and will post tons of pictures soon. On Sunday night Nathan flew back to LA, but I stayed to spend some time with his family and we came up to the cabin on Monday. We're having a blast--another promise for pictures--but not for another week or so as I am travelling down to Provo tomorrow to spend a few more days with my sister and parents. I will have SO MANY pictures to post when I get home. Be excited. :)

6 comments:

Cass said...

Can't wait! Post them fast!

Nanette said...

Come back soon! We miss you!

the fellers said...

I cant wait to see pics of the wedding!

Katie said...

Can't wait to see more pics. What did you end up wearing to take pics in?? Will you email me info from your kindof in-laws that just moved from Dublin? I'd be interested to hear what they say. Have fun on the rest of your travels!

Josephine said...

Excited to see you pictures!!

Becca said...

How fun to visit family and friends. I just did a massive vacation. Check out my blog too! Miss you!