Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Love my boys




Here's just a little peek into our typical Saturday morning. Beckett usually comes in to 'sleep with my my mommydaddy' (yes, it's become one word) and we cuddle, throw pillows and jump on Dad. It's truly one of my favorite times of the week. Beckett is such a loving little boy--he jumps at any chance to give a squeeze or a kiss. (Sometimes you get a little more than you bargained for...which explains N's face in that second picture). I love these two boys so much, and can't wait to meet the next one in only a couple of months.
Here are a couple of Beckett stories- lately he's been feeling a little bit territorial, but not about what you might think. He's very protective...of his name. Nathan often refers to him as 'my Beckett' and so he'll retort back, 'no, MY Beckett'. It's hilarious to watch them argue back and forth about who's Beckett he is.
The other day we were playing on our bed and Beckett accidentally kicked me in the stomach. I told him that he had to be careful with Mommy's tummy and to say sorry to baby brother. So he puts on his adorable pouty face and sullenly says, "sorry baby brother in there" and kisses my belly. I wish I could have captured in on video.
He's such a character...I love him so much.

12 comments:

Nanette said...

I love the stories! Keep them coming!
Miss you!

the fellers said...

cute pics linds...but where are the mommy pics showing off her "little brother in there" belly?

Katie said...

I wish I was as talented as you so that my regular, laying around the house pics would look so dang awesome.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love ya Rinds!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mallory said...

Hi Lindsay. I was just on Bren and Beth's page...whom we have officially named "breath" it's a lot easier ; ) And just came right over to your blog. I've just got to say that your lil' Beckett is so dang cute. Ands Linds your photo skills are killer! I'm so impressed. Your blog is adorable. Hope you guys are doing awesome and just wanted to drop you a quick note.

Birch Family said...

Linds, I love your pictures. keep them coming......and although I love seeing pics of your adorable boys, I want to see a picture of my adorable pregnant Lindsay sometime before the baby comes!!

Birch Family said...

Linds, I love your pictures. keep them coming......and although I love seeing pics of your adorable boys, I want to see a picture of my adorable pregnant Lindsay sometime before the baby comes!!

Carrie said...

Linds I love you! These pictures are so cute of Nathan and Beckett. Now I want to see a picture of you and that third boy you love. You know I'm talking about bay boy #2! :)

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Linds...let's see those dazzling teeth of yours...

Brooke said...

Cuteness. You are an amazing photog by the way!