Friday, February 13, 2009

Really? American Idol??

So, let me preface this post with a disclaimer: I have NEVER been a fan of American Idol. Last season I did watch the last few episodes, cause I had a mutual friend of Brooke White, but besides that, never. Well, I've surprised myself this season. For some reason I watched all of the auditions...which I actually hate, cause I feel so bad for the people who suck-who think they're legitimately good singers...(did any of you see the girl that Kara thought was playing a joke??it was super sad) and now I just want to see what happens. So I guess I'm a fan.  
I thought I'd share my favs for the season. 

#1-Danny Gokie. With a last name like Gokie, what's not to love??
This is actually my #4-Michael Sarver, but I'm too lazy to switch the pictures. I just love this guy cause he is not at all what you'd expect. I was surprised when I first heard him sing. 
#2-Kristen McNamera. She has an AMAZING voice. I got goosebumps hearing her sing. Simon doesn't think she's attractive, but I think she's really pretty. Whatever Simon.
#3-Lil Rounds. She's a mom of 3 kids. Props to her.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love you Linds! I'm totally in the same boat. I have never watched American Idol, except for part of an episode here or there, but this year I decided to watch from the beginning and see how I like it. I literally have the same favorites as you. Danny Gokie is my #1 fav, and I love the other three you picked as well. I was actually pretty sad that Danny's friend Jamaar didn't make it. I thought he was cool, and had a unique singing style. Anyways I just wanted to tell you I love you and I think it's funny was have the same favorites. :)

the fellers said...

I totally saw that one where Kara thought she was joking, I felt So bad for the girl....haha. I too dont watch it much...I watch the auditions, and then the very end...like the last 4 shows or something....I get confused on who is who!

Katie said...

I am a sucker for AI and I also love Danny Gokie...we are on a week delay for Idol here in Ireland so we'll be watching tonight to see who makes it!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

So nursing at 3 am makes you a fan of many shows - I also watched all of the auditions for the first time this year and Danny is my fav as well:) we'll have to start having parties.