Saturday, November 21, 2009

Crafty days

I have been working on some fun crafty projects, but I can't post most of them, because a few of you can't see them quite yet ;) However, I did want to post this picture of the bedding I made for Wil's room this summer while on vacation. It was so fun to do something creative- especially cause I had no idea what I was doing...I made it up as I went.

Photobucket

And just a quick Beckett funny. While sitting in traffic (and expressing a teensy bit of road rage) Beckett asked, "mom, where's your smoke coming out?"

While putting him to bed the other night:
B: What is that noise?
Me: Oh, it's just the neighbors
B: I am worried about it.

5 comments:

Katie said...

You are so crafty. And I laughed out loud at the 'I'm worried about it' comment.

Durrant said...

Great job with the bedding! I love it! Why can't we live closer so we could make fun things together! (Remember the stockings:) You will definitely have to post pics of your other stuff later!

the fellers said...

you MADE that? SOOOO cute....I should get you to do my crafts for me....k? Beckett is so funny, sounds like you have a worry wart on your hands! haha

Kirsten said...

That is super cute bedding. I love all the fabrics. And, Beckett is soooo funny in his quiet, serious way. Love it!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

Oh your bedding is so so cute!! When I grow up I want to be as talented as you:)

Beckett is soo funny!