Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh there's no place like home...

...for the holidays...

I am so excited to get to the farm! Even if it's going to be -20 degrees C next week. Eeek!
I don't even know what that means anymore. But whatever. It will be cozy and warm in the house and that's where I plan on being.

I figured I'd post a Christmas post right now as I don't know if I'll get around to it later. B and I have been crafty some more, and here's a picture of what B calls 'our Christmas craft'. Every time we come in the house he says, 'Mom, look at our Christmas craft.' He was such a good little helper ripping off all the tops of the bulbs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also, a few days after that I got a hankering again and made this fun topiary with some random stuff I had lying around. {Better Homes and Gardens} These pine cones used to hang on our tree, but they were a pain to put on, so I found them a new home.

Photobucket

I also thought I'd include a couple pictures of these boys getting ready to face the arctic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have really had to plan as Beckett didn't even have any closed-toed church shoes, and Wil had one pair of long jeans. Beckett is such a California boy as it was raining a few days ago and when we walked out of the house he immediately stopped, pointing at the rain and said 'what's that??' when I told him it was just rain and to hurry up, he protested, "I don't like it."

We are in for it. Big time. Wish me luck!

10 comments:

the fellers said...

I LOVE that he didnt like the rain! HAHA...he IS in for it, I hear it is a doozy there right now, but I have to say, I am SOOO Jealous that you get to go home, soak in some extra mountain air for me, K?? Merry Christmas! Loves!

Unknown said...

Oh my word. I LOVE That picture of Wil.

Unknown said...

Your house looks amazingly beautiful! You'll have to teach me how to be crafty so my house can look half as cute as yours! Maybe we'll find some "christmas crafts" to do while we're all snowed in together. I was looking at Beth's blog and it looks like we're all in for a shock. I think my Arizona blood might freeze! I've never experienced 20 below ever! Your kids look adorable. Dressed perfectly, or course! Addy can't wait to play with Beckett! We were practicing saying names the other day and the only one that came even close was, "Baby Wil" So one down 15 more to go. :) Good luck with your flight and I'll see you in a few days! XOXOX

Carrie said...

Yay! I can't wait to see you and the boys. They are growing like weeds, and SO adorable!

benandkristi said...

linds! you are so crafty.. wow. i adore your christmas ball wreath! i hope you have a great time for Christmas, good luck with the cold... (i'm really feeling for your kids!!!) Merry Christmas!

2x2momma said...

I just got your coaster crafts and they are so awesome! You are a craft goddess! ;)

Russell Roberts said...

I think that extra chin of Wil's is pretty awesome.

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

I love your topiary and totally want to copy it. Josh hates cold too - luckily I won't be in it quite as long as you.

A | E said...

Love the wreath and topiary!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!