Monday, February 08, 2010

9 minus 3 {Wil's 6 month shoot }

Can't believe I haven't posted Wil's 6 month shoot, but it happened smack dab in the middle of my busiest time.
I have so many other things that I should be doing,
but I was searching for some photos, came across these
and I had to drop everything to get them done, or I may never have.

I love this little boy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


9 comments:

Rachel said...

Geez, those pictures are beyond adorable. What a little doll!

the fellers said...

oh my gosh, he is so fetching cute, I just want to eat him! Ok, do I ever get to meet him before you become an Aussie?

Megan said...

What a cutie-pa-tootie! Hey, good luck on the new adventure that is soon coming your way! Let Nick know if you have any questions about Australia... since he served his mission there! Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

Paige said...

I love that your kids always look so cute in their pics. Are they use to their momma taking pics all the time yet? What a cutie!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

His eyes are so beautiful!

Katie said...

Love the pics of his fat little tummy! I still think he looks so much like Nathan (not the tummy part:)!

ashlee said...

He is the sweetest!

Russell Roberts said...

Awesome.

Birch Family said...

What a beautiful baby!....he must get that from his mom. I sure am going to miss you guys. Hope all is going well.