Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bath time for Beckett




We took pictures of Beckett getting a bath Saturday night. His umbilical cord still hasn't fallen off, so he can't be submerged. He handled it pretty well until we had to clean out the fat rolls.



After the bath, we dressed him in this suit and hat to get him warmed up. Lindsay thought he looked like a sherpa.

Beckett is definitely putting on weight. He was single-chinned when he was born, and now there's a second one coming on. His two-week checkup is Wednesday.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yea! Oh, he's just so so cute!! Guess what? I'm three months pregnant! 13 weeks to be exact, and looking at your blog everyday just gets me so excited! Plus, I'm in the SUPER-HYPER-MEGA emotional stage and so I cry almost everytime I look at you and Nathan and your little guy.