Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Family


Well...I promised to post pictures of when the family was here. It was such a fun weekend, and I didn't want it to end. Beckett was so spoiled, being held almost every minute. It's a hard gig to keep up. Anyway, we had a great time together and I am so happy that everyone was able to meet Beckett. Tyler was so cute with Beckett. For those of you who haven't heard--he and Juliana are expecting their first at the end of August and he was so excited to have a baby to hold. He's going to be a great dad.
We had dinner with the whole family at Dan and Paula's and it was such a fun time to see everyone and enjoy our time all together. We couldn't have asked for better weather.
I loved to see Beth and Beckett together. I love my beautiful sister so much!
Nothing like seeing your daddy holding your baby. It was awesome. When he and Mom first showed up, he was so excited to see Beckett. His smile said it all...
Dillon was a little apprehensive about holding Beckett at first, but he did great! Also, to update you all, he just received his mission call this week. He will be serving in the Nirobe Kenya Mission. (can't spell that...sorry)
Michelle Thompson and Purple (aka Elizabeth). Peter and Michelle have been great friends to Nathan and I and we love spending time with them.
Finally-Grandma Hall. Beckett sure loves his Grandma. And I appreciate all of her time and energy helping me learn how to be a mom. It was great having her here twice.
So...there it is. Sorry about all the pictures. I love my family so much and it was wonderful to see them all and to spend a few days together.

2 comments:

the fellers said...

Linds...Oh so fun! I am so glad that you finally posted some pictures, so that I didnt have to go and break something. First things first...YAY FOR TY!!! That is awesome, I am so happy for them, I hope it all goes well. Also, I heard about Dill,,,,and that is just so great! HURRAY (sp) for him!!! And, so much fun in the sun, I want to come down there and visit so dang bad, maybe in the summer? We will see. Man, sure do miss you guys, and he is getting to be so cute (he was before...but you know), it seems they just get cuter and cuter everyday! And I cant wait for our boys to be buds!! YAY! Anyways, I better get to bed or I wont be anyones bud tomorrow!! luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsay, Nathan and Beckett! It was fun to see your blog with so many pictures. We sure had fun down there with everyone. I love my family too! Love Mom