Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Little Bug...

I've had some requests for an update, so here are some random pictures that I've taken lately. I love my little bug. Usually the pictures I take are of him sleeping, cause he spends the majority of his time doing that, but the second picture is of him actually awake...just chillin in his little swing. He was being such a champ that day. I was working on a project that I'm doing for Carrie's wedding, and so I just sat him in that chair while I was working. He hung out there for a good 45 minutes, being so good until he finally fell asleep. What a sweetie.
Carrie and Nick came to town last weekend and we had a great time hanging out, getting to know Nick. He's a pretty hilarious guy. He and Nathan bonded instantly, and Carrie and I had an awesome time just being together. I miss her...she lives too far away. I'm so grateful that they made the effort to come here and see us. This picture is taken at Jack Sprats--where Rachell works.

3 comments:

the fellers said...

Oh Linds, he is getting SO BIG!! I love his little belly in the swing picture! I can not decide who he looks more like, you or Nathan, good mix I guess. That is the same with Scoty, some days he looks like me, and some days he looks SO much like Shon, I love how that works!! I am so glad you and Care had such a good time!! I want to see you guys so bad!! Soon!! Keep the pictures coming, I check your blog all the time, and want to see pictures!!!! Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay, Beckett looks like an adorable little boy. So happy I found you guys.

Anonymous said...

Ben and I really need to come visit you guys! We are going crazy not being able to see Beckett and we miss you guys too. Ben wants a baby so bad he thinks we should get a puppy to take away his craving.