Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sweet Sweet Baby


On Saturday my friend Paige came over and took over 200 pictures of Beckett. It was so much fun to be creative with the photography, however, Beckett wasn't super cooperative, and about 90% of the pictures were of him crying. (Although, some of them were pretty dang cute.) He was a doll for a few minutes though, and we got a few good ones. The best are being saved for his birth announcement that I'm designing right now. If any of you don't think I have your address, please leave me a comment with it. I'll be sure to send you one.
Beckett is doing so well and continues to be our sweet little bug. (Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love an announcement if you have any extras. 1679 North 980 West Orem, UT 84057

Jamie said...

You better send one to the office!
My name
BYU Independent Study
230 Harman Building
Provo, UT 84602

the fellers said...

Linds, he looks so different in every single picture, I cant wait to see him in person so I can really tell what he looks like, cute though!!!! very cute!!! Just a word of advice.....protect him like crazy!!! I am feeling like a super bad mom right now....that I didnt protect my little guy enough!!!!

Rachel said...

Hey Lindsay! I just randomly found your blog via my cousins Kathy & Tyson's blog (and via someone in your old BYU ward). Too fun! I am excited to keep updated on Beck and see him grow! Wish we could have our 2 big babies together (Isabel was 14 lbs at 2 months...95+%!!) Keep it touch!!
--Rachel Phelps

krysett said...

dont forget me
box 832...cardston tokoko..ya know

Anonymous said...

He gets it all from his uncle! Really cool pictures. I can't wait to see him again!

Paula said...

Lindsay,

I must say in all the previous pictures of Beckett I thought he looked like Nathan. This picture though, I can totally see you in him. Very cute. Can't wait to see him in person though.

Brooke said...

That is such a cute picture! That's nice you know someone who would be patient enough to take that many pictures! His facial features are starting to show more, I think he looks like Lindsay.

Emily, Cody and Ali said...

Hey Lindsay-
Emily (Peterson) now Paxman here. Got your site off of Vinnie's blog. Congrats! He is so cute! They are so much fun!