Friday, March 30, 2007

A boring post

Sorry, there's just not too much new going on in our lives. Beckett has been sick these last couple of days...came down with a cold and cough, so it's been kinda tough. It's so sad to see him sick. But he's being a little trooper.
A few days a week I take pictures of Beckett to send to Nathan at the office. It makes it seem like he's more a part of our lives throughout the weekdays. So, I am going to post some pictures that I have taken of Beckett lately. Sorry, they're not great. Usually I just take them to show Nathan what Beckett is wearing for the day.
Here's Beckett on a 'cold' day last week. Bundled him up in this sweet little sweater and touque from Barneys New York that Nathan's company sent us.
And here he is sporting an awesome onesie that Logan and Paula sent us from their trip to NYC in December.
This is the sweet little face I woke up next to yesterday. He was so cute I couldn't help but take some pictures.
And here is the little bug right now. The third picture was his reaction to the bright flashes from the camera. Awake enough just to stretch, and then right back asleep.
Other than that, all is well. This next week will be a sad one, as I am headed home for my best friends wedding (that's not sad) but we have to leave Nathan here all by his lonesome for a whole week. We're going to miss daddy so much! But I am excited to be home and see my family and house. I also just found out yesterday that my sister Beth is going to come home for it as well, and just thinking about it makes me giddy.
Anyway...life is great and we're all doing very well. Hopefully Beckett gets better soon. We'll keep you posted.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

All by his lonesome?? What about me, all by my lonesome?? I'm the one that's going to have to hang out by myself all day...just me and the TV. No Rindsay.

Anonymous said...

Poor kid. Hope he gets feeling better soon. Have fun when you go home. Where is home by the way?

the fellers said...

That was not a boring post at all! I promise, sometimes the highlight of my day is getting Scoty dressed, and having Shon see what he is wearing! I love it, know exactly how you feel. Yay for going home, and yay for Beth going home! I am excited to see her, I hope I get to, it has been TOO long!! I love the pics, and I love how dang big he is getting! So much fun!!!! See you next week!!! Love ya

krysett said...

hey...when are you comming up? i think a bunch of us girls should get together...let our kids play .. and catch up...you know. you should call me if you think it would be fun and pick a day....4793

Jamie said...

Seeing posts of your baby helps me cope with the idea of mine coming in August. I don't know if anyone else got like this while pregnant but all of a sudden I'm getting really selfish and I'm thinking, wait a minute, I don't want a baby yet! I guess it's a little too late for that. But it's really kind of scary. I like my life the way it is. :) But Beckett makes me more and more excited.

allisonlaurel said...

Boring life? If it was so boring maybe you should have called a friend to chat it up for a while! I've been trying to get a hold of you to talk- Call Me!! Beckett is still adoreable.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay, I just got Beckett's announcement- SOooo cute! Thanks for sending me one.

Anonymous said...

No new posts? Do you have any pictures from Easter?