Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I am finally getting some pictures uploaded of us with Logan a couple of weekends ago. If you want to read the much more eloquent and thorough version of the weekend check out Logan's blog.
It was such a fun weekend-Logan and I kept his coming to town a secret from Nathan, and it was so fun to surprise him. I love surprises. He said that Logan was the last person he expected to see huddled down in the backseat with Beckett. Beckett was thrilled that he got to meet his oldest Uncle (as displayed by the video two posts back). The weekend was full of fun-we had a great time at Venice beach, spending Saturday evening at The Magic Castle, and Logan and Nathan had fun killing each other in Halo. Silly boys. It amazes me what a strong and deep relationship Nathan and Logan have. From what I know of the years they spent growing up together, it seems that they have always been close. From beating on each other in the early years, to high school football games, then on to college roomies and best men at each others weddings, they have been through a lot together. Over the past 2 years, they have lived on opposite ends of the country, however, I haven't seen a decline in their love and respect for one another, even though they have spent less than 1/24 of their time together. They have a relationship that I hope my boys will have someday. It is because of Nathan and Logan that I hope to have another little boy next (maybe not quite as close in age as they are-but you know...) It was really great to see you, Uncle Logan. Thanks for making the effort to come out and see us. We had such a fun time. Love you!

5 comments:

the fellers said...

Linds, I love the new look....it is so funny, because I changed mine, and then I checked your blog, and you had changed yours...maybe we think alike? But I was going to do that paper too...I couldnt choose...did eny meny miny mo (How do you spell that?) HAHA...and choose what I had. But I love it....looks like you had a blast with Logan!!

Cindy said...

Hey Linds, speaking of changing blogs, are you going to have time to do mine? If not, just send me the instructions and I'll try it out! Oh, and yes I'm going to mail you your watch. I'm sorry it's taking me forever!

Mr. Roberts said...

My pleasure. Thanks for the wonderful shout-out. Look forward to see you three soon.

Purple's Mom said...

Awesome post...and you're right, Logan's is even more eloquent! haha! ;-) Hey...and Peter and I got a shoutout in HIS! BTW, love the new background! Super-crafty!

Brooke said...

Yeah...I think that's the outfit I sent. He looks dang cute in it!