Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hello? Do you still check this?

Sorry about the delay...but we have been BUSY for the past few weeks. No time (or no internet connection) to blog. But here I am...to redeem myself as a faithful blogger...sitting at Uncle Todd and Aunt Becky's house in Fargo, North Dakota to tell you all that we are indeed alive and well and are headed home to sunny CA tomorrow. I will update you on our travels then. We have had such an amazing time, first spending 9 days in Southern Alberta with my family, then meeting Nathan in WY and being there for brother Forrests mission homecoming, and finally on to North Dakota for the Allred (Nathan's moms) family reunion. We have had a blast, but after three weeks of being in all sorts of different beds Beckett is ready for his old schedule and his own crib. He has been a champ, however...I am amazed at how well he has handled our travels. Anyway...don't give up on us...I promise to post again soon!

6 comments:

the fellers said...

yay for posts...and i promise...even though I knew you were gone, i STILL checked everysingle day! HAHA

allisonlaurel said...

I'm glad you guys are having a good time. Travel safe! We look forward to all the pictures from your travels!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
Left you a VM on Sat wanted to know when you guys were coming back. Miss you tons! Call Me,
Auntie P

the fellers said...

haha...I love it...wait till he starts on solids....but once he gets more acitve he will start to lose weight...he is just a big boy Linds, has been from the beginning, atleast you know he is healthy!!! how was your trip? post soon!

the fellers said...

oh i forgot to ask. how tall is he now?

Anonymous said...

Lindser! I love ya! And I'm sure you've been busy since you got home, because you were gone for so long, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love ya and I MISS YOU! Call me soon, ok. love Care