Monday, July 02, 2007

Here's what we've been up to for the past week. First off, last Tuesday I was in a car accident...but no worries...everyone is fine. It was just Beckett and I-we were going to pick Nathan up from work, and a couple blocks from his work, a guy cut through traffic and ran into the side of us. More than anything it was just traumatizing because #1-I have NEVER been in an accident before and I didn't even know what to do, #2-I had a 5 month old baby in the back who started screaming and I didn't know if he was okay and #3-it was just scary...after initial impact, the guy ran into a fire hydrant and so there was lots of noise and water. It's sad cause we've been through a lot with that car. It was our first as a married couple, it's been to TN, Canada, WY, and CA, it was our college car, and we brought Beckett home in it. Sad to say goodbye.
On a lighter note...on Thursday Beckett and I went to a pool party with some of our good friends...
and on Saturday Nathan and I went down to the beach for a little while. It was so much fun to get some sun.Lastly, Nathan has decided to sell his Vmax Motorcycle. If anybody wants it...it's going for cheap!

8 comments:

Paula said...

oh Lindsay, I am glad that you and Beckett are okay. I have never been in an accident either (knock on wood) and would be a little freaked out as well. I am so jealous that you can hit the beach pretty much whenever you want. I have been wanting to go for over a year now but trying to get Logan to agree to a trip to the beach is like pretty much like pulling teeth. Can't wait to see ya'll in 3 weeks

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is the cutest fat baby I have ever seen.

the fellers said...

OH MY HECK!!! Are you ok? I would have been freaking and bawling all at the same time. Maybe that is what you did...but probably not, you are a little more sane then me. So do you have to get a new car seat and stuff, now that it has been in an accident? That is what I hear anyways!!! Anyways...I am excited to see you. I will be in Cardston all next week for sure, so we should for sure get together, maybe we could go to wally's beach or something?? Something to think about. Anyway...see you in a week...and a bit! Loves...travel safe!

allisonlaurel said...

Linds!!!! That is so scary! I'm glad that you are okay and that nothing happened to Beckett. What are you guys going to do for a car now? And who is the anonymous person looking at your baby?

Josephine said...

I am so glad you guys weren't hurt. Sorry about your car, Beckett is so cute!!!!

Shantay* said...

Oh Linds im so sorry you had to go through that! How scary...keep me posted with all the details sometime when you get a moment okay! I'm so glad you and the little guy are okay--and i have to agree its sad to say good by to that car... so many memories.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your accident, seems like there are a lot of those these days.

Brooke said...

I'm glad you are ok. That is one of my greatest fears, is getting in a car accident with little Tyler in the car!