Monday, May 12, 2008

A vistit from Babu and Shosho

A few weekends ago my parents took their spring break and came to visit us here in LA. My sister-in-law, Juliana, and daughter Addy came a few days later then followed by my brother Tyler. We had a blast hanging at the beach, going out to dinner, playing Rockband, giving the babies baths, and just hanging out. It was fun to be together, and for my parents to have had both grand-babies in one place at the same time. I'm kind of picture happy lately, so enjoy all of these!
At the beach
Grandpa giving Beckett his first carbonated beverage. How nice of you to share ;)
Grandpa feeding Beckett his 'baba'
We did a little photo session with 'Babu' and 'Shosho' (which is grandma and grandpa in swahilli)
Of course we ate at In-N-Out more than once.
And here's a picture of Beckett and I, since I haven't been in a picture in quite some time. Thanks for taking it Mom!

10 comments:

Nanette said...

I think your family took the sun with them when they left! I'm glad it was nice weather when they were here.
Looks like you had lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

cute pics linds...those ones with your parents are ADORABLE!!! I need to come visit so you can take some pics for me...dang it!!

Our Family said...

That picture of Beckett laying on his grandpa's back is priceless. Beckett looks so comfortable.

Mormon Mama said...

Wonderful, wonderful pictures. So glad you had a great time together.

Anonymous said...

Hi Roberts Family
Your blog looks great! It was so fun to read your last two entries. The photos are great! remember to drag the photos of Beckett that you took, to a folder so I can have a copy some day. I love the one of him in the sand chair. Ooh, I can't wait to get my CD of our photoshoot! Love you all, Mom

Unknown said...

I loved the pictures. It was good to see you fam again. And you. :) Ya look great.

ashlee said...

Your family is so cute!

Benji and Rypie said...

I love the pics... and I LOVE Beckett's swimsuit outfit. The fam looks good. I'm glad you finally put some pics up. they were a joy to look at.

katherine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Bergsma's said...

Hi Lindsay, this is Ginny (Little), I just started up my own blog and I've been looking for friends on here, I hope you don't mind but I added you. You have such a gorgeous family! I can't wait to hear more about what's new with you!