Sunday, May 25, 2008

Family Photos






Not too much going on at the Roberts' household. Lots of picture taking, bike riding, and hanging out with the little man. He's still jabbering, but hasn't come up with too many more words. His newest trick is climbing onto the dinner table. The other night I was at the computer and Nathan was watching TV, and I turned around to find Beckett standing on the table. He hadn't even ever climbed on the chair. His favorite place to play is in the car, (drivers side) where he grabs the wheel and rocks back and forth giggling. He loves pressing the buttons, and we never know what we'll find when we turn on the car.
Last weekend it was beautiful, so we strapped our bikes to the car and headed down to the Santa Monica strand. Beckett tried out his new bike trailer, and didn't love it unless we were moving. He was a trooper though, and we had a good time.
Anyway, that's about it for an update. Included are some recent family pictures, with my newest photo finish. Enjoy!

13 comments:

Nanette said...

My favorite picture is #3 with you giving Beckett a big hug--it's so cute!

Becca said...

Very cute pictures! You are very talented. Check out my blog we just had our family pictures done.

Our Family said...

Beckett is such a cutie! I love your pitures. I can't believe how good your photography is. Way to use your talents.

the fellers said...

Cute pics Linds...!

Unknown said...

Linds the pics are so cute!!! I just love you guys so much, and seeing these makes me miss you more! I can't wait until we see you next! Let's talk soon:)

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Dang cute pictures. Beckett is so stinkin cute, I love it.

Benji and Rypie said...

Lindzerina,
I love the pictures. Beckett is such a cute little boy. We cannot wait to see him. Two more months... YIPPEE. I want to get some pictures of me with those leg warmer thingys on.
I hope you and your boys are doing well. It's been a while. Tell everyone we say hi.

Ry

Unknown said...

rinds...your hair is so long! it's super cute. I was wondering, what ever happened to your wedding ring? Did you find it or did you get a new one?

Kristyn said...

i like the pics a lot. also like the new photo finish, it looks really good. your little guy is so cute. hope you are all doing great. love your photos you are taking. good luck with your new adventure.

Russell Roberts said...

The pictures look great! What a funny little boy. He is sure, what's the word I'm looking for? Great, awesome, cute, wonderful...? I'm sure I covered it in there somewhere!

Benji and Rypie said...

Hello family,
It's been a while and I just wanted to say hi. I hope all is well. And Linds, I want to more of your expert photo skills. We cannot wait to see you. It should be super. Well my friends, I'll see you later.
Love ya,
Ry

ashlee said...

I love the the picture with you and Beckett and you are smiling big. It is so cute and you look so happy.

Brooke said...

I HATE getting family pictures but I love them when it's all over with. You have such a cute fam.