Saturday, October 03, 2009

Family Pictures

While home in Canada this summer my wonderful mother took these family pictures for us. She was such a good sport to run around the farm with us trying to get the boys to look (Beckett got a little distracted by a tractor driving by), get the right photo composition (we were in some interesting spots), and try to understand my instructions. I think she did a dang good job for what she had to work with. Thanks mama.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

15 comments:

Carrie said...

What a cute little fam! I sure do love you guys.

Russell Roberts said...

Awesome.

Katie said...

i love the ones where beckett has his arm around wil.

Russell Roberts said...

The 2nd to last is my favorite.

bklain said...

what a dang good lookin family

Paige said...

Awesome! Maybe she should go into the biz? Or maybe you guys are just super photogenic! Love them either way!

Unknown said...

Lindsay these look so great! You are so talented! You have to do some family pictures of us some time. I just love that these are all at the farm. So cute! Your boys are adorable!

Unknown said...

Nathan, looking pretty good with the shaved head. I'm surprised no one has commented on it yet.

Andrea said...

cute pictures lindsay!! Your family is so cute! Good work Shiela!!

Durrant said...

Oh those pictures are so gorgeous! What a cute little family!

Babu and Shosho said...

What a cute post, Linds. I'm glad to finally see them! Am I getting some of these photos soon? Hmmm! I sure hope so! Love you, MOm

2x2momma said...

I love that second to last one of you guys. SOOO cute!

Paula said...

I am torn on who Wil favors. Very cute pictures.

Melissa Ekman said...

Linds, your hair is so cute and I love the pictures of your family.....so beautiful.

meli said...

Y'all are such a cute family! Wil and Beckett are adorable! You look too good to have had a baby so recently. I hope y'all are doing well!