Saturday, September 26, 2009

Reagan Hayes

I've been meaning to post about this for some time now, and finally got around to it. My fabulous friend Reagan just launched her new furniture line 'Reagan Hayes' and I had the amazing opportunity to photograph the furniture. It was a very unique experience, and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it. Her line has really taken off. If you have time to visit her site, make sure to click on the press tab to see how much publicity she's gotten since starting. It's been really fun to see my photography all over the web (and in published articles as well). Also, just a plug that her stuff is really amazing. I'm posting a picture of two of my favorite pieces, the Wendy sofa and the Cynthia dining chair. Check out her site, and if you're looking for furniture, her stuff is truly amazing!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such great furniture, I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Reagan said...

you are so sweet!

Jamie said...

Those pictures turned out perfect! I just went to her site and I love them. Great job!