Thursday, September 10, 2009

Busy Busy

Last week we had a really busy week. My friend, Katie, came back to LA to visit us since they've been away in Ireland for the past year. We've missed them so much! Beckett and Easton were reunited as well and they had a blast together. Here are some of the highlights of our week. We started off at the beach on Monday with several of my girlfriends. Beckett is always pretty skeptical when we get down there, but by the end he was too busy building a sandcastle to leave. Here he is with his friend Caleb doing just that.

Photobucket

Tuesday was B's first day back at school and he was happy to be at Miss 'Coles' house (Nicole). We were in a bit of a car accident that day (a taxi backed up into my car and then said it was my fault) but I don't like to think about it, so I'm not going to.
Then Thursday I taught school here, and the boys were so cute. There is actually one little guy missing from this picture, so there are 5 boys total, and they are all such sweet little men. I love teaching them. Here they are in the aprons I made them for school this year.

Photobucket

Friday was our first attempt at Disneyland where we became true LA-ites and purchased season tickets. It was HOT. But the little people did remarkably well and we're glad we went. Here are B and W at the end of our day. Highlights from the day for me were Small World and a frozen lemonade. Beckett LOVED the carousel and the Finding Nemo ride.

Photobucket

Saturday, well...I already went there in my last post, but we were glad that Nathan got to be at the game, and even happier when he came home to us on Sunday. The week was topped off with Labor Day holiday Monday and we did some serious relaxing as a family.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited to see you guys next week!

Katie said...

Easton keeps asking me to tell him stories about "me, Beckett, and volcanoes." I am becoming quite the story teller. Miss you guys...

bklain said...

love Beckett's hair, love that you refer to them as B and W, and love that Beckett is driving a car up his chest in the apron picture. By the way, the aprons are super cute! you are so crafty :)

2x2momma said...

That was SUCH a fun week!! Loved every day we got to hang with you guys. And those aprons are da bomb.