Saturday, September 05, 2009

Woot woot.


It's official. Tonight I proved myself to be a true blue Cougar Football fan. This afternoon, with both boys asleep, I chose to watch the BYU-Oklahoma game, and I couldn't take my eyes off of the TV. Sure it was a great game, sure BYU (20) beat #3 Oklahoma, but going into it, even turning on the TV, when I could have done a myriad of other things in those few moments to myself says something. Toward the end of the game I even caught myself screaming (even though I fully realized the potential wake up threat it risked). You should have seen me standing in my living room--by myself--glued to ESPN; my mind trying to decide who to call to celebrate. I even thought about calling the Roberts brothers. :)
So, sweetie-you'll be glad to know that it happened. I'm converted. True blue through and through.

7 comments:

Tyler said...

Now if I could just get Allison to feel the same way.

the fellers said...

were you not true blue through and through before? I can picture it though...you are awesome linds....oh and by the way, I went private, not sure if you noticed, but I have sent you some invites, and I dont know if you are getting them...email me at shonandvin@hotmail.com with your email address and I will send one! loves

bklain said...

you bleed blue now... how about reconsidering byu law???? come live by me!!

Carrie said...

Haha I love it. Nick was glued to the computer and excited about the game too. We were thinking about how ecstatic you guys must have been. :)

Mr. Roberts said...

Welcome to the fold, Linds, welcome to the fold...

Unknown said...

I love you.

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

I love it! Justin kept asking me if I was sure I didn't want to watch the game with him:)