Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A shoot with B

While we were in WY I finally got around to taking some pictures of my own child! B was such a trooper this day. I bribed him to get dressed with promises of seeing the trains and then I just so happened to have my camera with me. :) We were glad to have Nana with us for B to make all these faces at.
Sorry that there are so many, I couldn't decide which ones to post.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Awe...I miss my little buddy! Beckett boy is so cute :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Linds! You are fantastic! And your little Beckett is so, so, so cute! So impressed!

Katie said...

Golly, I love him. Great pictures...I love the one with his hand in his pocket!

Becca said...

Oh my heck!! He is so stinkin' cute!!

Unknown said...

THese are so stinkin cute. What a sweet little man. I love him.

Jill said...

I love Beckett's cute little outfit, the pics are so great! I saw your family pics a few posts down, I totally thought they looked like peekaboo photography. I remember emailing her several years back and she was always so great to answer questions. I love the funky wallpaper backgrounds! So fun.

Mormon Mama said...

I think that is the best-looking 32-month old I've ever seen.

ashlee said...

So cute! I love the pictures with his hands in his pocket and then the one sitting down and crossing his ankles. He needs to come and see me.

Russell Roberts said...

What a great looking tie to set off the whole thing ;)