Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sitting for Auntie P and Hunka D

Sorry (again) about the lack of blogging going on here. Nathan and I are house/cat sitting for my Aunt and Uncle for 10 days while they're in Hawaii. It has been a mini vacation for us as well, as they have a nice big house, with a yard, and grass, and a hammock, and everything. Good times. So, no pictures as of right now, but I'll get on it.
As for news about the little man. He is finally rolling over. Last night I checked on him and he was going one direction, and this morning I went in and he's going the opposite way. I love it. He babbles all the time, and is full of smiles and giggles for me. His favorite toy is a stuffed animal frog that croaks and he likes to chew on its eyes. He's eating solids, and so far his favorites are sweet potatoes, carrots and bananas. It's a fun stage, and I'm loving it.
I'll post again soon with pictures...

3 comments:

the fellers said...

yay, I was wondering what happend to you! Scotys favorite food to begin with was carrots...crazy kid....they must be alike! I cant wait to see pics! you better post them soon! or else....

Marc said...

My favorite food is peanut butter.

Glad to know I can stalk the Roberts clan through this blog.

Unknown said...

BOO! I WANT A NEW POST