Tuesday, January 23, 2007

5 days till D-day



The countdown is on. 5 days till Beckett is due, and 7 until he has no choice in the matter :) Just wanted to post a couple of new pictures that Nathan took last night. Notice how I'm always in my PJs. Nothing fits anymore...








The other update for you all is that I received a very exciting document via the mail yesterday...my diploma!!! I was so excited about it last night that I had to take some pictures of both of them together. Yay...finally a college graduate.
So, my final doctors appointment is tomorrow and I'll be sure and let everyone know if I find out anything fun or exciting. Probably not though...I'm beginning to think this little guy wants to gestate forever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay,
Jamie gave me your blogspot address. You look adorable in the pictures, and congratulations on your diploma! I just wanted to let you know that I'm having a boy too and he's due March 11. I'll have to start a blogspot so I can post pictures and stuff. I'll let you know if I do. I'm excited to see pictures of little Beckett once he's here! -Rachel Andersen

the fellers said...

LINDS! That is great that you got your diploma! What a great accomplishment! I love it! I love that I am not the only one that could only wear pj's during the last week. I not only wore pj's, but they were Shons!!! I love it, and he will come when he comes! Good luck today....talk to you soon! Love ya
Vin

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on that diploma, sis! We knew you'd get it, after all that hard work! Way to go!! Love, Mom