Friday, January 12, 2007

Baby Shower

Here are some of the pictures from my baby shower last weekend. It was so much fun and I am so grateful to Aunt Paula for putting it on for me.
This is the cake--a very good replica of the announcement. Super cute!
The food and decor was beautiful--fun little sandwiches and yummy salad.
Notice--three tubs all stacked up...had to take a couple of those back...
It was a beautiful January day and we were able to have everything outside. The sun was shining and it felt like some summer days in Canada feel. I love living in California. I received so many fun things and I feel so much more ready for this little guy to come. Also, it is so nice to have so many great friends from the ward who are so supportive. There were several who came to the party. I have also made several neighbor friends and am glad that they were able to make it as well. Of course Aunt Paula and her family (Uncle Dan and the girls--and friends Peter and Michelle) amazed us again with their continued support. We are so blessed to have them so close to us--and that they are so loving and kind. It was a wonderful day and I appreciate everyone who helped to make it so special!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linds, love the pics!
Send me some more, k? I wanna see what you got...all of it! Anyways, lookin good, hopw your are feeling great! I wish I was closer so we could hang out together more!! Love ya
Vin