Tuesday, May 15, 2007

As Promised...

I had a wonderful mail day today. Went to the mailbox and found so many treats. Nathan got a birthday present from brother Logan, I got a letter from Lacher, and my mom sent me the pictures from our weekend to Utah for Beth and Ty's Graduation. So, here are some fun ones from the weekend. I was a loser that weekend and didn't take very many picts with Nathan's family. Better next time. :)
My beautiful sister posing by the infamous BYU sign.
I love Beth so much. Isn't she beautiful!
Beckett is sporting the BYU hat for effect. It didn't match the outfit, but we didn't care.
Juliana is getting so big. Her and Tyler are expecting a little girl on August 26th. Fun times!
It was so fun to see Dillon for the last time before he leaves on his two year mission to Nirobe Kenya. He has about a month and a half until he leaves. He is both excited and nervous.
Beth was Valedictorian in the Neuroscience department at BYU. This is the write up posted in one of the buildings on campus. She constantly amazes me.
They did it!! Whoo-hoo!!!
And last but not least, this is Beth and her boyfriend, Brenan. He is such a wonderful guy. We grew up together, and the more I get to know him the more I like him. They are so cute together.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lurz I love you, and I love the whole Hall fam sooo much. Seeing all these pictures made me miss you so much, and miss Bethel too. She is beautiful, and I'm so proud of her too. I love you! - Carrie

the fellers said...

Hey, SO cute. I love the pics. I cant (well I CAN) believe that Beth was the valedictorian, that is awesome and amazing! good for her! I hope you guys are doing good, and I sent that sling. Loves
Vin

Anonymous said...

ok....you are NOT sending me money, seriously Linds, it was $6.oo...it would cost you more to mail it. Think it as payment for coming and playing with me...you know, me paying you for putting up with me!...please dont send it!!! it is all good!

Purple's Mom said...

SO much fun to see these pictures! I heart the Hall gang...some good-lookin' genes in that family! And if you are reading this, CONGRATULATIONS Beth and Tyler!

Paula said...

don't you just love good mail days? I love getting the mail and when there are cards or magazines in there it makes me excited. Congrats to Beth and Tyler. Wow, very impressive. It looks like you all had a great trip out to Utah/Idaho.

allisonlaurel said...

Wow!!! Way to go Beth!