Tuesday, May 22, 2007

tidbits

Sleeping Baby

Since Beckett’s 3 month birthday (April 29th) he has been sleeping through the night. And I’m not talking just a 5-6 hour stint. We’re going for 11-12 hours each night. Lately it has been about 9:30pm to 9:30am. So, here’s a shout out to my little sleeper who continues to amaze me with how well he’s figuring out this whole ‘life’ thing.

Digital Scrapbooking

Two people got me interested in this new (and fabulous) way to scrapbook. First, Logan’s wife, Paula emailed me once asking if I knew anything about ‘digital scrapping’. I didn’t. Next, I was looking on Suzanne Hart’s blog and she had some links. SO…I started looking around and reading up on it. Well, let me tell you. I have found a new hobby. It is awesome. I have had so much fun learning about it and playing around. Here are a couple samples of things I’ve tried. More to come…

Frozen Grapes

Nathan and I have found a new treat. Frozen grapes are our new favorite thing. Take a bunch, put them in the freezer for an hour or two and voila! You have a wonderful tasty, frozen, yummy treat. You should all try it out.

My New Toys

First of all, for mother’s day, Nathan got me an IPOD Nano which I love. I bought an awesome pink armband for it on Ebay (for $3) and I’m set to go. This toy, along with my new jogging stroller make for a fun run. I have now been running (or should I say walking and jogging) 5 days a week for 2 and ½ weeks now…and I’m loving it! The jogger is awesome, Beckett loves it, and all around it is just fabulous.

Happy Birthday to a Special Girl

Couldn’t finish this post off without giving a shout out to one of my favorite girls. Lacher turned 18 today. Whew! I (along with several young men) didn’t think this day was ever going to get here :) She’s legal!!! I’m so glad that it finally did. I love you Lacher and hope you know how special you are.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Lindsay! That is so great that Beckett is sleeping through the night. So wonderful to get some real sleep, huh? What program are you using to do your digital scrapbooking? I'll have to try the frozen grapes sometime. Your jog stroller looks great, I really need to go get one of those. Oh and Happy Birthday to Lacher (who is she?).

Paula said...

Lindsay,

Where did you get the armband on ebay? I have looked at Target, Wal-mart, Ross, Marshalls, ect. for a cute armband to wear to the gym so I don't ruin my IPOD. That is cool about the scrapbooking. I am still looking into it because if digital is easier than doing it by hand than I am all for it.

Unknown said...

why do I have the cutest nephew on the face of this planet?

Shantay* said...

Linz! I'm so glad your little guy has been sleeping through the night! Zaylie is doing the same thing to now, and has for about two weeks! She sleeps about 11-12 hours a night... and the funny thing is she is sleeping about 9:30 pm to 9:30 am too! I think they are meant to be together! The best part though is getting good sleep, and I'm sure you agree! I miss you guys so much--I need to call you to catch up on everything! Love you!

Nathan said...

Suzanne-I'm using Photoshop. Got it while at BYU. It is amazing and super easy to use. Lacher is code name for Rachell, Nathan's sister who lived with us for the last few months.
Paula-I got my arm band, under electronics, Ipod gear. It was from a company called crazydigital or something like that.

the fellers said...

I love frozen grapes too....glad you found that out! And I too love my ipod....we can be ipod buddies! And I love the digital scrapbooking! So cute...I need to try it!!

Brooke said...

I love your scrapbook pages! Beckett is such a sweetie!