Tuesday, May 29, 2007

no more mullet man

I have been meaning to post something about this, but couldn't find our camera cord to download the pictures. About a week ago Nathan and I decided that Beckett needed a makeover. The mullet needed to leave. So Nathan got out his clippers and performed the greatest haircut of his career. It was perfect. Here are the pictures to prove it.
Before...
During...
Nathan's intense concentration...
After...and don't worry, we saved the hair!
Also, just for your viewing pleasure, I have included these pictures.
This was a couple weeks ago. It was getting later on in the morning and I hadn't heard from him. When I walked into his bedroom this is what I found.

These pictures document our first outing in the jogging stroller. Beckett loved it. We jogged down to a nearby park and had a great time.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!! I've been waiting for this post since Beckett was born! I'm so happy to see him again...he is getting so big, I can't believe it. He's so good looking, and a thumb-sucker, just like his aunt Lacher (Good looking included.

the fellers said...

HA....I love that you cut his hair, maybe that is what we need to do with Scoty. His stinking dark hair ring that he was born with, and everything else is blond. My aunt and uncle shaved all their kids heads a few months after it was born...like ALL the hair (or not hair...because it was always patchy), and then it makes the hair grown back in even, and thick....hmmmm...also, love the sucking thumb pics...even though it is such a bad habit....(I hate the Scoty does it all the time)...it is SO DANG CUTE!!!

Jamie said...

Oh, I love it! He is so cute. We think he's getting cuter and cuter. And I LOVE those little pictures of him sucking his thumb! I pray that my baby will be as chill as yours!

Tyler said...

You just wait. The mullet will come back into style. You may have made a grievous error. Good job Nathan on the handiwork. It looks great.

Brooke said...

Beckett looks like a little boy now, isn't it amazing how fast they grow! Good job on the haircut by the way:)

the fellers said...

I know I already commented on this post, but I am replying to your comment....the buffalo is a way to make some extra cash...a guy needed it re-painted...so Shon is doing it...he is supposed to pay pretty good....and I love the look of complete fear on Becketts face in one of the stroller pics....too cute!

Shantay* said...

Nathan you did a good job! it looks "fantastic" (nacho libre) So when are we going to see eachother next huh? We really want to plan a trip out there, but our schedules with Zach and Keri aren't meshing well! what are your summer plans, maybe that can help us out a bit!