Thursday, May 03, 2007

becketts sweet photo shoot...

Sorry about the wait- Beckett and I have continued our world traveling and this past trip took us to Utah and Idaho. We were in Provo for a few days to celebrate Tyler and Beth’s graduation from BYU and then we were off to Idaho Falls where Hayley (Nathan’s cousin) got married. It was so fun to see our families and to be able to spend some more time together. However, the pictures for today are of Beckett’s awesome photo shoot in Canada. I just got them from my mom and wanted to share with all of you. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

He is so precious! I love the beanie!

Anonymous said...

WAIT A MINUTE! You were in town and you didn't even call us or stop in to say hello? How rude! J/k. But it would have been nice to see you guys and meet Beckett. Thanks for the update though- phew!

allisonlaurel said...

Cute little man you have there!

Paula said...

I really like the second one. So cute. How was the wedding and graduation? Is it lonely without Rachell there?

the fellers said...

hey they turned out So cute!!! love it!! Totally want her to do Scoty's 9 month ones when we are there in Canada

Brooke said...

Hey--to answer your ?--yes I did follow Suzanne's instructions and it took me maybe 30 min, so easy and surprisingly fun! Blake was so proud of me!

Anonymous said...

Great job and I love the design.

the fellers said...

I am so sad. I love your new design...I have been trying to work with your friend Suzanne, and I think because I have a mac it wont work for me. I have some way cute stuff to put on here....but for some reason it will not work for me! but i love yours!! I will have to bask in your look i guess! Sad day for me...!!