Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Nerfer

Even though it is Mother’s Day coming up, and not Father's Day, I have been thinking a lot about Nathan and want to share a few of my thoughts. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, who looks after and cares for me and works so hard to provide for our family. He gets up each morning without complaint to work an insane amount of hours and then comes home and patiently listens to me complain about my insignificant problems and helps take care of Baby. The other night I was watching him play with Beckett. He was singing songs and reciting rhymes and I couldn’t help but smile at him. I love him for so many reasons. He is smart, funny, kind, strong, and soft (not only around the middle-but in the gentle way). He makes me smile everyday. I am blessed to have such a partner to spend this life and the eternities with. I love you sweetie.

5 comments:

krysett said...

Awe...you guys are cute! you were asking where we are living in kansas...we are in overland park...where did you live? and were there any tornados

Anonymous said...

Too Sweet!

allisonlaurel said...

This makes me sad! I miss having friends close by- especially ones who share our same views on everything. That's the hardest part of living down here- not having close friends!!! I miss hanging out with you guys so much! But I feel very lucky to have my best friend with me at all times as I know you do, too. Thank heaven for good husbands!

Unknown said...

uh-oh, do I hear some 'ahh, sweetie' noises coming from the LA area?? jks. ;)

Brooke said...

Cute pictures. I think I got the pages from Shabby Princess--there's a link from the Hart's website.